Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Funny Sandwich


Today Blogging Marathon group is entering to fourth week, given theme for this week is Craft, art or misalliance. Today’s post is under food craft, hope most of you know I have twin toddlers and I always have hard time to feed them. Mostly I use to make some shapes for sandwich according their choice (that’s important), suddenly couple days back got some idea to link with my theme we can try some other funny shapes instead of regular shape, goggled and got few ideas. Hope you will like it.


 
Raindeer sandwich for this I used pretzel for horns black olives for eyes and mini M&M for eye balls, cream cheese and olive or cherry for mouth.
After finishing this one of my little one asked “mommy where are the ears?”  For the second one I used cheese for ears.
 

12 comments:

Harini R said...

Very nice!! I was wondering if you made the rose as well.

Sangeetha Nambi said...

OMG ! What a creativity... Looks amazing !

Foodiliciousnan said...

There reindeer are so cute. You Lil fellow is very smart to notice missing read and it does look good with them.loved the flowers too

Priya Suresh said...

Super cute sandwiches, kid's friendly and very attractive, love that tomato rose.

The Pumpkin Farm said...

very pretty

Suma Gandlur said...

They are super cute.

Srivalli said...

Both the sandwiches are so cute and so well made Manju, kids will love these!

vaishali sabnani said...

Manju I loved these little beauties...super work..they are looking so cute.loved all the detailing in the reindeer..and the flower looks pretty as well.

Archana said...

Wow Nandini with todlers you do this beautiful work? My God. This is awesome. Love the sandwiches and I love the grass under th erose which is beautiful

preeti garg said...

Love this both lovely cutie sandwiches

veena said...

you are so creative!!Love these cuties!!!

Rajani S said...

I loved both the sandwiches and no wonder your kids are happy about these...