Yesterday I received this award from a fellow blogger Nithya Naveen who is writing at Nithya’s Nalabagam. Nithya was writing for past 2 months but her blog don’t look like new. It’s very elegant and she has lot of recipe with step by step pictures. Thanks Nithya for nominating my blog.
Coming to the award, “Liebster” means dearest in German. When I google about this award to find the origin, I came to know its December 2010 by German Blogspot blogger but this is not the original origin.
This is not an original award given by any judge or any team, It’s kind of chain to be followed to encourage the fellow bloggers (Nice idea right).If you receive this just accept, follow the rules and pass it. Let’s enjoy by making more friends through this award.
Rules to follow:
Even these rules are also changed from the original one. I am passing the one I got.
- Write 11 facts about your self.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who has less than 200 followers and mention them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for them.
- Mention who nominated you in the post.
- Go to their blog and inform them about this award.
Facts about me:
- Love to make new friends.
- Straight forward person and talkative.
- Need more people around me.
- Try to keep me busy all time.
- Try to make things perfect and on time, even day to day routines.
- Loves to cook and fill my dinning table for parties.
- Use to enjoy window shopping.
- Love to go long drive with friends (no kids LOL).
- Love to learn some crafts, started few and dropped without passions.
- When I am alone, like to listen 80’s and 90’s songs.
- Looks like a bold person by talk but really short-tempered.
Answers to my Question:
What is your favorite Breakfast?
Dosa and sambar
Name one beauty product you can’t live without?
To whom you dedicate your blog?
My loveable Mom Devi Subramanian
Where do you live?
If you given a chance to change something happened in past. What change do you make?
When you started cooking?
After my marriage, for past 6 years
What is your favorite cuisine?
Love to taste all cuisine, lot of favorite foods in different cuisine.
What is your favorite sport?
I try to skip this during my school days
What is your signature recipe?
Biriyani and recent one Rava Laddu
Your opinion on my blog?
Your hard work is reflected there. Love your presentations.
What is your recent achievement?
Nothing like that, hope blogging.
Question for my nominees:
- What made you to start blogging?
- Who is your role model in cooking?
- What you like in my blog?
- Name the blog which you admired a lot?
- What are your kids or husband favorite food?
- Name the restaurant you visit more often?
- Name one ingredient that you use more in your cooking?
- How is your favorite chef?
- Do you have any fear if so what?
- What will be the menu for your uninvited guests?
- Your favorite cookbook?
- What is your ambition in blogging?
My nominees for Liebster award:
- Samayal diary
- Hema’s Adugemane
- Chettinad Fiesta
- Babi’s Recipes
- The Pumpkin Farm
- Healthy Indian Recipes
- Just Cooking N Baking
- My Experiments with food
- My Healthy Happy Kitchen
- Flavors From My Kitchen
Thanks friends for accepting this award. I really enjoyed knowing more about your blog’s during this time. Have fun.